Course available for ALLYSKY Associates Partner now!
SAFe® Release Train Engineer (v4.6.0)
The following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE) certification exam:
- Hold at least one current SAFe certification
- Have launched or participated in at least one ART and one PI
Attending the class prepares
individuals to take the exam
and become a certified SAFe®
Release Train Engineer (RTE).
The class registration includes:
(Collect this book on attendance)
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
To perform the role of a SAFe Release Train Engineer, attendees should be able to:
Apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to execute and release value
Assist with program and large solution execution
Foster relentless improvement
Build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach
Develop an action plan to continue the learning journey
Learning Goals Topics Covered What Attendees Get
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe Release Train Engineer certificate
- SAFe 4 Release Train Engineer digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Release Train Engineer, which includes access to the RTE Community of Practice
- A SAFe Release Train Engineer certification usage guide with RTE certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Attendees explore the skills needed to facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs)?and learn how to build a high-performing ART through servant leadership and coaching?by becoming a SAFe® 4 Release Train Engineer (RTE). During this three-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of an RTE in the SAFe enterprise.
Through experiential learning, attendees will examine the RTE role in a Lean-Agile transformation. They will learn how to facilitate ART processes and execution, coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. They will also learn how to prepare, plan and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primarily enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
RTEs and Solution Train Engineers (STEs)
Program and project managers
Leaders and managers
SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs)
Certificates expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
- Renewal fee is $295
- Renewal fee for the RTE certification is included in SPC renewal (if your SPC certification is up-to-date)
Professional Development Units (PDUs)
and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
How to submit your PDUs? Please click the link below: