SAFe® Agile Product Management (V5.0)
Attendees of this course should be familiar with Agile principles and practices and have attended at least one SAFe course prior to attending. A background in product or solution management is highly recommended. Those who have experience being a product manager, product marketer, product owner, business owner, or bringing products to market would benefit from this course.
The class registration includes:
(Collect this book on attendance)
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
Learning Goals Topics Covered What Attendees Get
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe® Agile Product Management certificate
- A SAFe® Agile Product Management 5 Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist, which includes access to the APM Community of Practice
- A SAFe Agilist certification usage guide with APM certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
The Agile Product Management course harnesses the power of Design Thinking to develop innovative solutions with proven SAFe capabilities to execute on those visions. Learn the right mindset, skills, and tools to create successful products—from inception to retirement—using Agile techniques.
Recognize how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and helps you define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets. Find out how to accelerate the product life cycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers—all while aligning with your organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
- Exam name – SAFe®4 Agile Product and Solution Manager Exam – or –
- SAFe® 5 Agile Product Manager Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice; Multiple select
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Agile Product Management course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 120 minutes (2.0 hours) to complete the exam
Sample Test Questions available
More Exam Details
Attendees may be eligible to apply for up to 24 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Instructional hours spent on each area of the PMI Talent Triangle
Technical numbers for each certification cannot exceed the technical number listed here
Professional Development Units (PDUs)
and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
How to submit your PDUs? Please click the link below:
Define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets. Get fast feedback and deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight while aligning with your organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
Nothing beats An Agile Team,
except a highly trained one.